Paul is a first-six pupil in Chambers.
Before coming to the Bar, Paul worked across Europe and the US as a management consultant for Deloitte and other specialist consultancies where he developed extensive commercial experience leading projects to identify business opportunities, cost saving measures and new revenue streams for his clients.
Paul graduated from the University of Law with a First and received the award from the Chancellor of the University for being the joint-highest scoring LL.B graduate across all University of Law campuses in his year. He subsequently read the BCL at Corpus Christi College at the University of Oxford.
Paul is the recipient of an Exhibition Award Scholarship from The Honourable Society of the Inner Temple and was called to the Bar by the Inner Temple in July 2018.
Appointments & Memberships
The Honourable Society of the Inner Temple
- BCL, University of Oxford
- BPTC, The University of Law
- LL.M, The University of Law
- LL.B, The University of Law
Awards and Scholarships
- Prize for best performance in Immigration and Asylum, The University of Law
- BPTC Exhibition Award Scholarship, Inner Temple
- Award for Academic Excellence in Law, Ede and Ravenscroft
- Award for joint-highest scoring LL.B graduate, The University of Law