Moeiz is developing a broad commercial and International arbitration practice. Before joining 36 Stone, Moeiz worked for several years as an associate in the world-leading disputes practices of Gibson Dunn and King & Spalding, and completed pupillage at Atkin Chambers.
Moeiz accepts instructions in all areas of Chambers' work.
During his time at Gibson Dunn and King & Spalding, Moeiz worked on a number of notable cases, including the following:
- Ad-hoc arbitration claim on behalf of a leading oil and gas company in the Middle East in an ad hoc arbitration against a state-owned enterprise seeking multi-billion dollar damages for total failure to supply under a gas supply agreement.
- Various LCIA arbitrations on behalf of the operators of a joint venture company in three high-value shareholder arbitrations seated in London under the LCIA rules.
- LCIA and ICC arbitrations on behalf of a leading international conglomerate regarding claims of wrongful termination of contract.
- ICSID and related commercial arbitrations on behalf of a Middle Eastern conglomerate.
- A commercial arbitration on behalf of a State under UNCITRAL Rules and with a Singapore seat.
- FDIC v Barclays Bank PLC (and others)  EWHC 2001 (Ch)
- Discovery Land Company LLC (and others) v Jirehouse (and others)  EWHC 2249 (Ch)
- Al Sadik v Investcorp Bank BSC  UKPC 15
- Monde Petroleum SA v Westernzagros Limited  EWHC 1472 (Comm)
- JSC Mezhdunarodniy Promyshlenniy Bank (and others) v Pugachev  EWHC 192 (Ch)
Education and Awards
MA Jurisprudence (University of Oxford)
LL.M (University of Cambridge)
Lord Denning Scholarship - Lincoln's Inn
Sunley Scholarship - Lincoln's Inn
Scholar - Robinson College, University of Cambridge
Exhibition - Oriel College, University of Oxford