Areas of Experience
- Agency and Distributorship agreements
- Business start-up packs
- Commercial Judicial Review
- Directors’ disputes
- Directors’ service contracts
- Financial Services, especially Regulatory & Compliance and FCA Investigations
- General contracts
- Intellectual property
- Sale of Goods and Services, domestic and international
- Shareholder remedies, including Unfair Prejudice petitions
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (Mediation & Arbitration)
We provide advisory, drafting and advocacy services on issues arising in commercial, business and corporate law.
Our services cover all forms of dispute resolution, from advising and representing litigants in courts and tribunals at all levels, and Commercial Judicial Review public law cases (i.e. litigation) to situations where we act for clients in private mediations and arbitrations (i.e. Alternative Dispute Resolution).
For more information on Commercial Judicial Review see our section on public law
We also advise and provide services on non–contentious matters, which in essence means doing legal work other than for the purpose of legal proceedings brought before a court or arbitrator. Such work might include, for instance, the drafting of contractual or other formal documents.
Some members of 36 Commercial are authors and editors of the Jordans Business Start-Up Pack (Jordan Publishing). The pack provides newly formed businesses with guidance on compliance with regulations and on being alert to legalistic compliance issues in company commercial matters.
Some members of 36 Commercial accept instructions directly from members of the public under the Direct Public Access scheme.