The 36 Group currently has a vacancy for the following position:
Clerk – 36 Stone
Salary - Competitive
All applications to The 36 Group, FAO Rowan Caffull
Deadline: 31st May 2019
With over 140 barristers, mediators and arbitrators (including 18 Queen's Counsel, 3 Senior Counsel from Ireland and South Africa, and a Senior Advocate of the Supreme Court of India), as well as operations in Singapore and Hong Kong, The 36 Group a truly international multi-specialist set. We are uniquely placed to provide advice and representation on energy law matters before English and international courts at all levels.
Chambers is seeking a Clerk to join their well-regarded 36 Stone practice Group. Chambers are seeking applicants who are forward looking, and keen to progress their career within this specialised area.
· Assisting the First Junior Clerk in the management of the daily diaries and long term diaries for all members of the 36 Stone team.
· Monitoring of deadlines for receipt of papers and deemed delivery dates.
· Booking cases and fair allocation of work.
· Dealing with court listings.
· Dealing with fixing for all members of 36 Stone.
· Data entry onto the LEX diary management system.
· Dealing with day to day enquiries from members of 36 Stone.
· Occasional attendance at marketing functions.
· 3 – 5 years clerking experience.
· Good verbal and written communication skills.
· IT literate and competent on MS Office applications (Outlook, Word and Excel).
· Experience within the shipping law sector.
· Experience with international work.
· Experienced in attending marketing functions.
All applications to be sent to Rowan Caffull, Head of Administration at The 36 group. Rowan@36group.co.uk
Applications to include a covering letter and a CV.