The 36 Group has an exciting opportunity in its Shipping and International Trade team – 36 Stone.
The available position is that of First Junior Clerk for the 36 Stone team. The successful applicant would ideally;
- Have experience and/or knowledge of Shipping, International Trade and International Arbitration
- Have experience of Clerking Arbitrations for both Counsel and Arbitrators
- Have experience of fixing and listing, especially in the Commercial & Admiralty Court
- Have some experience with Business Development
- Have experience of practice and diary management
- Have experience of managing junior staff
The position offers an attractive salary package along with Private Healthcare and other perks.
The closing date for applications is Friday 6th July 2018.
For a confidential discussion regarding the position, please contact Luke Irons or Rowan Caffull.