The 36 Group’s unique position as a multi-specialist set renders it ideally placed to advise on the myriad regulatory and disciplinary matters arising in our core practice areas. Our experienced specialist Silks and Junior counsel provide support across the full range of regulatory issues in connection with business and individuals as well as prosecutions (see Financial Crime and Regulatory).
- Financial services and banking regulation and litigation.
- Bribery and AML compliance in the Regulated sector.
- Planning and environmental Regulation
- Statutory Tribunals
- Gaming and Licencing
- Professional discipline
- Civil remedies under the Regulatory Enforcement and Sanctions Act
- Local Authorities
- Directors’ disqualification
- Sports law and Regulation
- Statutory and internal Investigations
- Sanctions compliance
With over 140 barristers, mediators and arbitrators (including 18 Queen's Counsel, 3 Senior Counsel from Ireland and South Africa, and a Senior Advocate of the Supreme Court of India), as well as operations in Singapore and Hong Kong, The 36 Group a truly international multi-specialist set. We are uniquely placed to provide advice and representation on property law issues before English and international courts at all levels.