The 36 Group is a dynamic set. The major restructuring of the set a few years ago along business lines has proven successful.
Led by an energetic Executive Board and well supported by practice / business development managers, the set has experienced burgeoning work across a number of practice areas in recent times.
We are organised into three main practice groups: family, civil and crime.
Each operates as though it were an individual set of Chambers, with their own team heads, practice and business development managers and clerking teams. But real advantage is presented by cross referrals / cross selling across the different practice groups
We are currently inviting applications from established practitioners (i.e. of at least 3 years call), in the following practice areas:
- Crime (especially cybercrime specialists)
- Family Finance
- Shipping and International Trade
For a confidential discussion please contact:
- Family: William Tyler QC (Head of Family) firstname.lastname@example.org or Danny Chapman (Family Practice Manager) email@example.com
- Crime: Christopher Donnellan (Head of Crime) firstname.lastname@example.org or Michelle Simpson (Crime Practice Manager) email@example.com
- Civil: Richard Wilson QC (Joint Head of Chambers) or Steven Newbery (Civil Business Development Manager) firstname.lastname@example.org for Commercial, Employment, Immigration and Property practice areas
The 36 Group Chambers occasionally offers Probationary Tenancies (traditionally called “Third Six Month pupillages”) to applicants who have successfully completed pupillage in another set of Chambers, but not offered tenancy in that set.