Unlocking Matrimonial Assets on Divorce
This handbook is a practical and user-friendly guide to some of the more challenging areas of financial remedy practice. It is divided into detailed parts and contains specialist contributions from a forensic accountant, an actuary and an offshore trust specialist and Sir Peter Singer. In concentrating on complex areas of practice, this edition provides practitioners with assistance in unlocking assets for the benefit of their client.
What's new in this edition?
- Fully updated to include the changes brought about by the Family Procedure Rules 2010
- Practical new chapters on offshore trusts and arbitration in family proceedings
- A review of the law of self-help disclosure following Imerman and the lawful routes for disclosure available to parties
- Analysis of all the latest important cases dealing with non-matrimonial property, trusts and company valuations.
- A review of how the law of financial remedies is dealing with the effects of the economic downturn
- An update on the latest tax and pensions issues.
- Unlocking Matrimonial Assets on Divorce is an eminently practical publication aimed at specialist ancillary relief practitioners and also those lawyers who only intermittently undertake work in the area.