Rosa Abulafia practises within Chambers’ family team. Having completed her pupillage at 1 Hare Court, Rosa specialises in matrimonial finance and private law children’s matters.
Rosa is regularly instructed in complex financial disputes, many of which have involved issues concerning non–disclosure, companies and trusts, foreign property and non-matrimonial property. Rosa is instructed in a wide variety of private law children’s matters, from child arrangement disputes to applications for leave to remove from the jurisdiction.
Financial remedies ancillary to divorce/dissolution of civil partnership, including cases involving:
- Trusts •Company/business assets
- Non–matrimonial property
- Foreign property
- Disputes over property owned by third parties
- Jurisdiction issues
- Schedule One
- Property disputes relating to cohabitees
- Private law children work
Appointments & Memberships
- Family Law Bar Association
D v. D  EWCA Civ 181
- University of Oxford, Oriel College (Modern History – Scholar)