Nico has a busy practice specialising in matrimonial finance proceedings. His work includes all aspects of financial remedies proceedings as well as claims under Schedule 1 of the Children Act and he has successfully represented clients before every level of tribunal up to and including the High Court.
Outside of court Nico also represents clients in private FDRs and arbitrations, and advises throughout and before proceedings.
Nico joined chambers after completing pupilage under the supervision of Nicholas Wilkinson, Phillip Blatchly, and Kyra Cornwall. During pupillage he assisted on a number of complex financial remedy cases including Goddard-Watts v Goddard-Watts  EWHC 3367 (Fam) and AG v VD  EWFC 9.
Prior to coming to the bar, Nico completed a masters degree in Chinese Law, where he placed first in his cohort and he also received funding from the Fung Scholarship to work at a Chinese university.
Appointments & Memberships
- Gray's Inn
- Family Law Bar Association
Recent articles by Nico include a 3-part series for Class Legal called: "Socialist, Chinese, or Liberal? An Introduction to Chinese family law"
- BA (Philosophy, Politics, and Economics) - University of Oxford
- Graduate Diploma in Law - City Law School
- LLM (Chinese Law) - School of Oriental and African Studies
- BPTC - City Law School
Awards and Scholarships
- Goldie Award - Gray’s Inn (2018-19)
- Prize for Best Overall Performance on LLM in Chinese Law - SOAS (2018)
- Fung Scholarship - University of Oxford (2014)