Nico has a broad practice across private family law and accepts instructions in financial remedies, Schedule 1, TOLATA, private children, and applications under Family Law Act 1996. He has successfully represented clients before every level of tribunal from the Magistrates to the High Court.
Nico joined chambers in 2021 after completing pupilage under the supervision of Nicholas Wilkinson, Phillip Blatchly, and Kyra Cornwall. During pupillage he assisted on a number of complex financial remedy cases including Goddard-Watts v Goddard-Watts  EWHC 3367 (Fam) and AG v VD  EWFC 9.
Prior to coming to the bar, Nico completed a masters degree in Chinese Law, where he placed first in his cohort and he also received funding from the Fung Scholarship to work at a Chinese university.
Appointments & Memberships
- Gray's Inn
Recent articles by Nico include a 3-part series for Class Legal called: "Socialist, Chinese, or Liberal? An Introduction to Chinese family law"
- BA (Philosophy, Politics, and Economics) - University of Oxford
- Graduate Diploma in Law - City Law School
- LLM (Chinese Law) - School of Oriental and African Studies
- BPTC - City Law School
Awards and Scholarships
- Goldie Award - Gray’s Inn (2018-19)
- Prize for Best Overall Performance on LLM in Chinese Law - SOAS (2018)
- Fung Scholarship - University of Oxford (2014)