Mark is a family and civil practitioner. He has advised and represented parties before a wide variety of tribunals, where he is known for robustly advancing his client's case.
Mark has a natural strength in developing good working relationships with clients and provides focussed, practical advice.
For further details on Mark's practice areas, please download his CVs for (1) Family/Education Law and (2) Commercial & Civil work, respectively.
- Commercial & Civil
- Child Abduction
- Family Finance (including Divorce, Property and Inheritance Disputes)
- Private Law Children (including International)
- Public Law Children (Care and Adoption)
36 Property Spring Newsletter
Appointments & Memberships
- Hardwicke Scholar of the Honourable Society of Lincoln's Inn
- Family Law Bar Association