Clare Meredith appears in complex Public and Private Law cases including international family disputes.
Clare has an approachable and tenacious manner. She has proven ability to establish a rapport with both lay and professional clients in order to secure the best and most effective result for their case.
- Public Law children (Care and Adoption)
- Private Law children
- International children cases (relocation and contact)
- Court of Protection
- Direct Access
Appointments & Memberships
- Family Law Bar Association
- Registered as a direct access barrister under the Bar Council’s Direct Public Access Scheme
- Family Mediator regulated by ADR group
- Lincoln’s Inn
Vulnerable Witnesses Seminar
Seminar at Northampton Family Court (June 15)
Exploring how family lawyers and the courts may best deal with vulnerable witnesses.
Public Law Update – in the light of Re B-S
Seminar at Wilson Browne Solicitors (April 14)