Clare Meredith appears in complex Public and Private Law cases including international family disputes. Her practice also encompasses the full spectrum of matrimonial finance law and property.
Clare has an approachable and tenacious manner. She has proven ability to establish a rapport with both lay and professional clients in order to secure the best and most effective result for their case.
- Public Law children (Care and Adoption)
- Private Law children
- International children cases (relocation and contact)
- Matrimonial and Family finance
- Court of Protection
- Direct Access
Vulnerable Witnesses Seminar
Seminar at Northampton Family Court (June 15)
Exploring how family lawyers and the courts may best deal with vulnerable witnesses.
Public Law Update – in the light of Re B-S
Seminar at Wilson Browne Solicitors (April 14)
Appointments & Memberships
- Family Law Bar Association
- Registered as a direct access barrister under the Bar Council’s Direct Public Access Scheme
- Family Mediator regulated by ADR group
- Lincoln’s Inn